Top 5 gift ideas for Valentine’s Day13 February, 2016
Valentine’s day is this Sunday and we are sure many of you are wondering what to buy your significant other. Get it wrong by going too cheap and the start of this lunar New Year could be truly unbearable. To help you out we have done a bit of research on potential presents. Here are our top 5;
- A monthly spa package – a chance to truly indulge yourself and get away from the hustle and bustle of modern Hong Kong city life.
- A weekend trip to Taiwan. Again continuing with the body maintenance theme there are numerous hikes you can do followed by a quick trip to the hot springs. Our personal favourite is Taroko National Park.
- A new tailor-made suit. A great present for either him or her. With a plethora of tailors in Hong Kong ranging from the top-range Ascot Chang to the slightly cheaper Edward Tam, there is no excuse not to be at your sartorial best.
- Flying lessons. This one is slightly out there, but haven’t you always dreamed of doing a loop-the loop over your own home? This is now a reality thanks to companies such as Fly a Plane.
- Finally, an engagement ring. With the theme of love in the air, marriage must be surely on your mind? If you do decide to take the plunge there is no shortage of purchasing options.